who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

getting personal

i do not want to fall into another moment of your gravity...
-gravity- by sara bareilles but i just can't stop myself..

i realise how some people can be so mean sometimes...and somehow i regret i had to be there to see the ugly side of them exposed to me... backstabbing, gossiping, sadists...


i saw u from a distance, the tune you were playing to...
draw my steps nearer to you... my favourite song..
all of a sudden, my eyes narrows down its focus to you alone...
excitement ran in my blood and i exclaimed...
and then you turned around, our gazes locked... but i don't remember who u are....

3 comments:

  1. haha..in the mood ma...better capture the moment before it goes away:P aiyo..cute guy looks so gay today

    ReplyDelete