who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Disappointing trials results

could you believe this eye candy here is actually supposed to act as edward in the twilight saga??
His name is Gaspard Ulliel by the way.

Instead of this homeless guy here??
Robert Pattinson

My brother's wearing a bra strap.Oops! That was just a slip of my tongue. Haha it's actually his heart rate monitor strapped onto his chest.

Finally the DooMSday came, on Friday. Madam Chong was gonna give out our acccounting paper. Purposely took some cadbury sweets hoping the glucose could calm me down. Alas! the results came, and i lost my bet-(he'll get 89 or above for acc) to Soon Wei. The loser will have to spend the other two scoops of Haagen Daaz ice cream. There goes almost two days worth of pocket money for me!!

sigh.. I hate this feeling of anxiety each time we sit for any college exams or a levels exam. each results might jeopardise our future-joking.. just our scholarship. Anything works with money.. Money speaks louder than words.Don't you guys out there agree with me??

Someone described me as a skinny girl with shrivelled-looking shoulders.. IT IS AS IF I"M A WiltiNG PLanT!!! argh!! The cheek he has, that oops i forgot his name. How does a skinny girl like me get fatter without any adddition to the cellulite or fats i have on my body?? I did not ask for this.

This is crazy. I dreamnt about a guy i don't even really know twice last night. That day he asked me what song i wanted him to play for me with a guitar on his hand.. If only i'd say something and not let my curiosity roam around this way. Then maybe i won't have these sweet dreams. It's scaring me.

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments:

Post a Comment