who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

08's 5 akik gathering

Vanessa and I:>
What will happen when all 15 girls who have not met for a whole year gathers together??
havoc? chaos?
The first minute i stepped into their sights, wow!! CARRRRYYYYNNN!! That high pitched voice, easily distinguished amongst others screaming for me..hui chi..Miss you all so much!!lol..I wonder whether i was that popular in my class before this. Mind you, it's in Wong Kok Chan Teng...and everyone was eating happily until the screams started...OMG..my presence turned heads..this is bad:(

1st row from left to right* jia woon*Yen Yee*Yee teng*Pei san*Jennifer Eng*Hoi yee*Chen Li*
2nd row: *Pui Kei*Stephanie*Hui chi*Shu shyan*Vanessa*Yee Voon*Me*
Besties forever!! hm..too bad this pic lacked Geshie and Anith..


Absolutely miss u guys: pui kei, Pei san, Jia woon and Chen li..they never could fail from making me burst into laughter. Pei San provided us with daily scoops of gossips from our past classmates' love life. It's absolutely hilarious and wonderful how some people can change dramatically once they have a boyfriend, especially Wai yen. I do admire my lil' friend's courage, i guess i'll never dare to go up to a random hunk at an LRT station and ask for his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment