who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Break trip

Look who I've met-Elton Luo from a tuition centre I went to when I was young.
I can't believe I could actually bump into someone I've never talked to before until now, he's quite friendly after all.
Hey, that's Captain Jack Sparrow:)
Manchester City In Monotone: The beautiful city in which I had the golden opportunity to see Sir Alex Ferguson, the manager of the Manchester United Football Club. Even though I don't watch football or show any particular interest in it like my boyfriend(ever devoted fan towards MU) does, I know I've met someone famous and special:) This is also the city where my boyfriend got my love rival(his Samsung SGS) pick-pocketed on the bus back from Old Trafford.
Overlooking the football pitch in Old Trafford.

I was there to gain a whole new experience of watching a football match in a stadium full of MU fans. I almost fell asleep half way through the match. After all the opponent-fullham is no match to MU, nowhere near them.

No comments:

Post a Comment