who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling down

Came back to the UK, relieved with my newfound freedom, with unsettled feelings, I made Canterbury's Hales Place my new home. Sprained my ankle on a fun games' night cuz I fell off a flight of stairs. I know:( What a kill-joy right?
Got nominated and chosen as the junior committee in Malaysian society(happy yet unexpected), and started being given more responsibilities, got to start to learn how to juggle them well:P
N there's the short update on my life.
On another sadder note,I'm feeling pretty upset.(Tired of being the wallflower)
Stayed up a few hours more..*cough cough*, with my body temperature rising... Wanna sleep but my mind won't clear up...
Saw something that reminded me about what someone said before...

No comments:

Post a Comment