who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The closer u get to someone, the harder it is for u to part with them

My bro asked me to join him for an ice skating trip to sunway pyramid again last saturday. This time, it was with his friends. Hey hey hey, it's a pretty good exercise for our lower backs. Now i have a slight line down the middle of my back. yippeee!! For a girl who has zero muscles on her body, that provides a reason for celebration. At first, it was pretty awkward with his friends since i don't even know them. And then One of the guys tried to teach me how to skate properly not walk on ice. It's something nice that someone actually offered to teach me, unlike my bro who syoks sendiri skating as fast as he could not minding me at all. Albeit the awkward part of him holding my hand while teaching me, i guess i did my best. By the end of the day, i can skate wit a lil'-less risk of dropping. Yay!!

Our A levels results came out on wednesday. I must admit even though i did quite well( not bragging, just being to happy with them) in most of them, I'm still pretty disappointed when i saw i got a BIG FAt horrendous C polluting my results sheet on my Eng Literature subject. Sigh, made the most effort for it, lets me down the most. 1 more mark to B some more. Thank God i dropped the subject. Good riddance, and a better timetable for me. Cheers peeps!:>

We brought Izzie back for the weekend. Our handsome Golden retriever certainly steals the hearts of many. My bro brought him up Broga hill. Izzie became an instant celebrity amongst the girls and hikers there. Well, what to say, even my good looking bro was ignored when they saw Izzie. Love her so much, but it felt like something was missing when i open the door on monday. She wasn't there to take her string to me, asking for a walk. I miss her.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete