who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Orientation Ball 2010, big blast with bizarre,interesting performances

The beautiful and the gorgeous:)

me and the twins:) yin ling and yin yee. hope i got their names right:P
me, sandy,mei cheen,dunno what's her name, maya, shudipta,dunno who she is and forgot her name...oops.

me and james's pretty gal, Yu wern
all in black:)

This year's Ob night was held in the Renaissance Hotel, pretty much more expensive food and also delicious ones in here. The performances were so entertaining. The group who danced enthusiastically to the Korean Song "Nobody" was the best. Even the "cute guy" i used to have a little crush on was in there.(P.s:This dance makes girls look sexxayy and cute, and guys..ahemhemhem,gay-ish) They won the Best performance awards wei!! Congrats to them, and also for me who has good taste in guys:P

This is the first time i'm out till midnight and my parents didn't querry:) I'm loving this freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment