who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Permissible outrage

College days is over, waiting for A level results and I got rejected by Great Eastern for the scholarship.
How miserable can things go?? Good luck, Joshua and May Ling, looking forward to see u both come out in the newspaper all glorious and beaming after winning the scholarship. You have my full support!! :)

BOO yaaa!! I got myself a cocktail dress for this Saturday. That sweet red hot piece of dress costs me RM169!! I did the maths n realised, that equals to roughly 30 hours of work. SIgh..all gone just like that.

To my utmost horror, when i came back, My mom told me that my dad ain't gonna let me wear it to the wedding dinner, because it's too low at the front:( DAd!! It's just part of the cleavage that could be seen, AND I"M ALREADY 19, I dun Need your permission for this. Not being rude, but just being reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment