who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

They say "Road Kill", I say Anxiety Kills!

It has been 3 working days since last Friday, but I have not gotten wind of any news or any call from Great Eastern. May Ling and Xin Chean both got their calls of whether they're shortlisted or not for the next round. SIGh.. I hope the call comes now or tomorrow, be it a yes or no, I WANT AN ANSWER...

WEEEeeeeeeee! I passed my undang test.

What a surprise, my name came up in the newspapers!! wee haaa!! :) Bristol, Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment