who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Kent M Night and Worldfest


My fellow chinese fan dancers
The Kent Malaysian Society definitely created history this year by organizing its very own Malaysian Nighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGzgi_CuzaA and performed in Kent Worldfest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZUlf8tnqI .
Here I present you, our very own video for these 2 special nights that all the committee members, casts, dancers and props team worked so hard for. Our efforts were certainly paid off with the Gulbenkian Theatre filled almost to the brim, and winning the "Most Professional and Polished" award.

After months of practicing every night until we got so tired, that I could even dance my Chinese Fan Dance in my sleep. That's how much we actually prepared for it. I can't blame Stery, our choreographer for being so strict, because at the end we were well rewarded with a huge applause from the crowd.

New friendships were made and I hope will sustained throughout time.
Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment