who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Auld lang syne 2009, and Aloha 2010:>

Sorry i've been a bit slow in updating my blog. Reason: having a sweet vacation with my other half:P i wish...^ ^Happy New Year Peeps! Thought of your new year's resolutions yet?? Some might aim for not falling in love with anyone this year, just like how I did last year, but alas! I failed keeping to that resolution. Why? cuz that's absolutely impossible. Feelings and matters of the heart can't go according to what our mind wants us to feel. If u get me..
Aloha Penang:>
Our trip to Penang was more of a road trip filled with good food and loads more of food. What can I say?? Penang is known for its good food and maybe it's temples. Maybe i should just let the pictures talk for themselves as they say pictures speak a thousand words, much more valuable than mine:P
My bro, my cousins and I
One big happy family:> Actually it's two

No comments:

Post a Comment