who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleeping at 6 in the morning..half awake

Legion generated all kinds of responses from the audience. When God loses faith in his creation:humankind, he sends a legion of angels to destroy the world and wipe out humankind.THat's the catchline that kept me interested to watch this movie. It;s really not that hard to believe that God might lose faith in us or that the world is coming to an end. But what made me startled was the few facts that the angels that were supposed to protect and guide us are the ones that are going to destroy us, and an old kindly looking Granny suddenly bit a guy's neck to half.
Our friendship tokens:)
75% of my effort to prepare for my exams is done. Mechanics, my greatest fear, Statistics and Accounting paper(my absolute paranoia subject) the one that makes me sweat on the palms... all three of them are over, FINALLY. Accounting was the greatest disappointment to me. At least i worked so hard yet, i couldn't even answer one of the questions. sigh.. Especially when we walked out of the exam hall when everyone else is discussing about the questions, that includes me, saddens me even more. The last battle against economics unit 3 is yet to be fought. Cross my fingers that I'll do well in this one.
Then,"Sleepover at my place, people!" a text message from Gesh made me smile:) and off we went to her house for an all girl's slumber party. Dinner at the mamak stall made me realise one thing. of the five of us, only gesh has her driving license. Way to go girl! you're our hero. (her parking skills are a bit.. hm..)
the always hyper gesh, the sneaky vanessa, dreamy yet intelligent yee voon, me and the absolutely bubbly anith:)
We played a Truth or Dare game to lighten our hearts and also reveal our deeper secrets. hm..At least, this won't go anywhere outside our group. After all the teasings from Vanessa all these times, hehe i certainly made her pay back hahaha.. by some dares i challenged her to do,including calling some despo guy. Let's hope he won;t bug her for the rest of her life. Through this, we've got to learn that some of us aren't even as innocent as we thought after all:P tsk tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment