who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Home alone, but i shall not starve to death

spider crabs in Jaya 33(p.s: burns a really big hole in your pocket. RM219 perKG) the super small flower crabs Finally came up with my very own New year's resolution:
1. to get a scholarship with 3 straight a's in my a levels
2. gain some weight to get some people to stop thinking of me as the one with the shrivelled shoulders or the skinny one
3. learn how to cook some meat dishes^ ^

Hehe..this is my first attempt guys:

After seasoning the chicken with some wine and dong guai with soya sauce, and waiting for hours before steaming it. Impatiently waiting...
waiting...
waiting...
I'll present you with my very first self-cooked Dong Guai Chicken dish:> yippedeedo!! Mission accomplished^^ MMMmmmm..yummy(1 big flaw though: not enough colour)The birthday girl for the day(4th jan):> my mom

The miserable twin crab dish we ordered that costed us RM30... when my mom could have just buy 4 BIGGER crabs and cooked it better with just RM12 gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment