who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn in Canterbury

Dover:) Cross the road, and cars will stop to let u cross:) Take a ferry from here, you can get to France and visit Paris, the city of love. This encourages the spontaneous people to just hop on the ferry and there! PARIS, Eiffel tower!! Smoking Hot and romantic french guys!!
As the leaves turn brown to mark the beginning of autumn:), U wake up in the morning, open your windows, you won't realise it's morning. Sunlight is so rare here.
Best excuse to be late for class:
"I can't wake up because the sun did not greet me morning today"

I see ducks here, this was in Leeds Castle's premises.
* Farah(Guys, guess how old she is??She's 27 btw)*the ever cheeky bobby lee fan-Atiyah*and oops..I forgot her name again:P She fell off her bike and had seven stitches on her chin because of that.
The scenery here in Canterbury is so pretty, I wish to whip out my camera during my walk home to snap a picture to prolong that beauty. Sadly, I don't have a camera phone with me .
Overlooking the field, you see loads of quaint buildings,and by far the canterbury cathedral is the tallest building amongst all. I've heard that any buildings that were build were only allowed to build at a height shorter than the cathedral. :) Strange eh, guys?

Besides, I love it here, basically it's all so great, beautiful and welcoming. But, I feel so homesick. I was in need of the loos at night one day in the city centre, rushed to the public toilet only to realise, it's over office hours, and even answering a nature's call will have to wait until I get home. It was closed after 5, could you believe that??
I wish the rain could mask my tears!!
I couldn't find the ingredients I need for asian cooking.
Got this in reply:" U're in an English country, doubt u'll get much chinese food here, snap out of it!" *sob*
I guess they couldn't understand. I feel homesick and that made me feel even worse. Then when i was checking out at the counter, it was my first time, he got frustrated and helped me instead while scolding me all the way unti I flinched. Sat alone in the bus, while my british friend went to chat with his housemates.
Then I remembered something my hallmate told me before. She felt so homesick she made out with a guy who's ugly to her just because she needed a good hug. Hmmm.. I think I could relate to that. Guess I really crave a good hug right now:(
That's all from me. Nick, Jeremy and James, I really miss you guys!! Nick, I prefer shopping with u much more. Jeremy and james, I miss you!! I miss how u could both be so understanding. Kuan yu and Sam, I missed the days where we would eat a thai lunch and eat all we want at petaling street. Sherry, Poh Yen and Koh Han, you're probably my best shopping mates:) We have similar taste!!
Toodles for now, sorry to end my post on a sad note. But I'll be okay soon enough:)
XOXO guys!! Hope to see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment