who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twilight-breathtaking, n wishing i am with someone now

Meet Nicole a.k.a. Lik Ho:) Got to thank him loads for walking me home sometimes. The walk all the way home could be so lonely at times..*sob*
Super blur:) But I loved it!! the scenery behind me is so breathtaking!!Twilight!!

Happy belated birthday, Elina Protopappa, my always excited and jumpy hallmate. Oh did I forget to mention that I'm living in an all girls accomodation? ANd that one of my hallmates is a homosexual? I'm okay with her and all. But walking out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, I'll always be wary if she's outside. I don't wanna tempt her and look for trouble right?


Javi(super sexy voice he has) and Atiyah:)


Somehow I love this picture so much, ducks in their own habitats doing their own thing without a worry in the world. I finally had a serious talk to my british friend about what he did the night before that brought me to tears. I hope he doesn't becomes so insensitive again.
:) I'm so happy, shopping with Nick was a breeze. Had some lunch at Nando's yesterday. OH MY GOSH, creammy mashed potatoes, chicken breast garnished with hot peri peri sauce, and coselaw certainly lifted my spirits up for the day!! I saw loads of cushions and comfy pillows to furnish my bed with. BUT IT"S A FREAKING 12 POUNDS PRICE TO PAY FOR COMFORT!!! SCARY!! hm..Maybe I could just settle to persuading my friend,Eddy(the one who got himself a RM1500 leather jacket) to get me a Teddy bear for 15 pounds soon for my so-called birthday present:) WIsh me Luck, guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment