who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Experiencing a new culture

Firstly, I went drinking with my coursemates:Philip, Lik Ho, and his sis, Wan Yiee:) *With loads or reluctance and hesitations* Drank 3 shots in a row and almost stumbled down the stairs halfway during bar crawling. I know, I'm such a bad drinker right guys? N sadly I've not met my very own Clark Kent yet. Hope u guys aren't thinking that he's my new bf or sth, because he's taken:) N I am a good girl, I don't go for guys who r taken. N thanks to him, I wasn't drunk cuz he drank the rest of my shots:) Weeee~~!!
Wan yiee, Phillip and me:)I'm all red n dizzy here already, Pity me:(

Nicole a.k.a. Lick who,me, Philip and Aveena:)



Going international now:) Jabriel(spanish)p.s.:when he speaks, I can almost melt!! His voice is so sexy!! Nick from brunei, and Joe from Malaysia as well!!


And for the first time in my whole 18th years of life, I CLIMBED A TREE:) Weee~~!! It is such an accomplishment




No comments:

Post a Comment