who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Emo-ing time

Was so tired today. Thought of trying to wiggle my way out of madame's last minute monthly test, told her that i was planning to take English literature as a subject for interest but not taking their exams. Too bad, madame said:you shall take this as another pleasurable exercise then.. SWT...

Because of my lil' trick of wiggling out of exam? Madame had a talk with me after class to discuss my options..

Needless to say i was late to accounts class next. First minute i stepped in, WHY are YOu late? With 30 or so pairs of eyes staring at me, i blurt out my reasonable excuse, the next thing i know? The whole class burst out laughing at me..For what reason, i have no idea. thank god I'm pretty blur then. If not, embarrassed I'll go scarlet pink and stumble on my way to my place, that'll be super embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment