who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Craved for sleep but when i get abundance of time for it??the crave is gone

Life has been pretty much a buzz in my ears as we've been having surprise tests from day to day. my panda eyes are becoming more and more apparent.. sob:< i'm facing a dilemma here.. should i or shouldn't i drop english literature? its so tough... and the hw given is such a headache!! even my parents don't want to influence me anymore on it, giving me the full responsibility of making this decision. help!!!

Lord, give me the eyes to see what is good and what is best for me...

Thursday was our last day at college, james, reysha, colin and I went off on another adventure to the movies watching one of the top rated movies of all time:"up". Truthfully, I can't believe I'm watching this movie. hehe..I guess i'm still young at heart?(childishly she giggles) it is quite hilarious albeit the fact its ultimately predictable that i almost fell asleep. Now that holidays has finally started, i find myself dreading it and longing for college to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment