who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Disappointments for some,celebrations for the rest

Esctasy is riding high on Caryn-land.. lol.. Our a levels first semester exam results came out. What a shocking news we all received. Mixed reactions could be seen at MCKL's hall and corridors. The worse thing was, cruel Miss Betsy made us wait for one whole hour before we could get our hands and eyes on our own results.

Imagine our anxiety and impatience, sorry gay keong, we couldn;t concentrate on your presentation. When i finally saw my results slip...I was jumping up and down like a monkey..haha.. I CAN't Believe my eyes!!! I got a C for my english literature. its wonderful indeed I didn't get the BIG FAT disappointing 'U'(failed) like my trials. 60 marks, an incredible miracle,Praise the lord...considering that i only got half of that for my trials.

Being extremely high and all skippy, i stumbled on my own foot and almost trip in front of my crush:< TIME FOR CELEBRATION!! YIPPPEEEE!!! my parents are so happy about my results, they made time to bring me out for a movie at sunway pyramid:> gosh, i can't stop smiling.

Ghosts of girlfriend's past is a total blast!! i love it:> 'You can't always run away from your past' very true indeed!! this playboy certainly broke hundreds of women' hearts just because he is afraid to get hurt again, he crosses out the word"commitment from his vocabulary.. hm.. a note to myself: don't get attracted too much to the bad guys...

Connor, who've never believed in love is then visited by the girlfriends past, present, and future which the experience changes his attitude and allows him to reconnect with Jenny, his first love who broke his heart.. awww!! so sweet!! In my opinion, the ending is so predictable yet quite impossible though for that to happen in reality. A PLAYER CAN NEVER CHANGE. fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment