who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Friday, August 14, 2009

good guys vs. the villains

Time for entertainment.
Anthony,Vanessa, Reisha, Samuel, Jason and I decided to catch a movie and skip cf(naughty naughty,whose fault?? sam's). It's too bad benedict can't come too eh, vanessa?? Anthony is the best gentleman:> he helped us carried our heavy accounting text books all the way.. thanks, anthony!! what could we girls do without u??:P haha but no guys dared help me take my file, just because there's hints and hints of pink in it.lol.

G.I Joe had loads of action and is a total guys' movie. The plot is a little too disappointing: its our typical bad guy destroying the world to conquer it when people turn to them, and the good guys stopping these from happening. The weaponries used are quite modern and impressive. Unfortunately, the characters pose no attractions.. no hot guys:<


there's something about the way u look at me.. that makes me wonder..

2 comments: