who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

my brother finally graduated..

i'm so sorry for not introducing why i'm blogging only recently. so rude of me. it's my brother's idea for me to actually record our events during our three week holiday in US and Canada. although at the rate of how i'm writing now, i do not know how am i even gonna manage to finish sharing with u guys my experience all those days.



chicago,14th june:

its ironic we missed two masses on sundays to church and manage to visit 3 churches on the weekdays. forgive me, god..

because of my mom's ambition to attend my brother's graduation mass? we ended up with our whole day gone in church.. later, we rushed to Aurora premium outlet mall for another shopping spree. wee hoo! girls can really go crazy shopping. even guys too i hope? sob..after one hour there? it closed...at 6..how can they be so cruel?unfortunately its a sunday, and they close early on sundays...sob sob..

hehe...at least we got three Coach handbags... i got one for myself too for quarter its price, not bad right? for 50us dollars.. that gave me a smile even though i din get myself any clothes:>

No comments:

Post a Comment