who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

an overdose of Shakespeare can make me go bonkers

after poring over Hamlet over classes,
Here's my lame attempt:

hillo ho ho,
shakespeare o' shakespeare,
why art thou's language
so hard to comprehend,
n thus doubts me,
if thy poems are meant to
be as a code deciphered it,
or kept as a mere diary.

Time o' time,
why art thou such a scarcity,
8 hours lost to maiden's sleep,
9 to lectures,
4 hours to assignments,
what's left for my leisure?
so many things to accomplish,
yet so little time.


No comments:

Post a Comment