who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

tagged by evonne: 5 facts about myself

1.I get lost easily even in places I'm supposed to be familiar with

2. i am a bookworm( u can find me often engrossed within story books, NOT TEXT BOOKS, i am no nerd)

3. i have a scar on my brows because i knocked into the wall when i was small.

4. i am a forgetful person(especially with people's names, so forgive me if i forget your name...he he.. )

5.i have a crush on Draco Malfoy(Tom Felton)

No comments:

Post a Comment