who am i?

My photo
A girl who looks innocent on the outside but truly fiery inside.One who loves procrastinating,fell in love with lobsters dipped in melt butter, spaghetti with extra cheese, and not to forget crab accompanied with chilli shrimps. Her most fond weaknesses: a forgetful nature and a hopeless directions-giver even in places she's supposed to be familiar with.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

sigh..a win without playing

I had high hopes to play against the july batch in the inter-cohort games for netball in MCKl. Unfortunately, the july batch had not enough players.. thus, we won without even playing. Sob sob.. I really wanted to exert myself on the field to improve my-long-time-karat skills. next time then!!

All we did was just a few random goal shooting at the goal posts with vanessa, tanuja and ying ying UNDER THE BLAZING HOT SUN. Yes, u heard right.. sigh..i seriously need some tan for my legs...it looks so ghostly..

Gosh, the education department really has nothing else to tamper with? Teaching science and mathematics in BM? No offence, i have no hatred nor contempt for our national language. But comitting such an act will just bring us further backwards since the world is more familiar in english. I sympathise with all those juniors. thank god, my secondary school studying days have gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment